This is an opportunity for people to share stories, raises issues and concerns, discuss their needs.
It gives everyone a chance to have their say about the services provided by Share, and for us to find out how we can continue to improve our services to better support the person you look after and care for.
In 2019, our Parents/Carers' Meetings will take place on the following dates:
- Wednesday 23rd January 2019. 10am to 11.30am
- Wednesday 20th March 2019. 4.30pm to 6pm
- Thursday 23rd May 2019. 10am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 23rd July2019. 4.30pm to 6pm
- Wednesday 20th September 2019. 10.00am to 11.30am
- Thursday November 21st 4.30pm to 6pm
The meetings all take place at Share HQ at 64 Altenburg Gardens, London SW11 1JL.
To find out more about these meetings, contact Karen Miles, Share's Wellbeing and Outreach Manager, via email email@example.com or telephone 07445 365 365.